The Wizard of Oz (1939)
Cast | Crew
| Awards | Articles
| Lyrics | Gallery
| Downloads |
Links | Image Credits
"Toto... I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." --Dorothy.
Dong the Witch is Dead" (a .WAV file).
the Yellow Brick Road" (a .WAV file).
a failure because I haven't got a brain." --The Scarecrow (a .WAV file).
would you do with a brain if you had one?" -- Dorothy (a
I Only Had A Brain" (a .WAV file).
More Memorable Quotations:
- "I'm not a witch at all. I'm Dorothy Gale, from Kansas."--
get you, my pretty,... and your little dog too! Ah ha ha ha ha ha!"
--The Wicked Witch of the West.
- "It's always best to start at the beginning, and all you do is follow
the yellow brick road." --Glinda, The Good Witch of the North.
- "My! People come and go so quickly here!" --Dorothy.
- "Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?"
sound of the Tin Man
- "Not nobody! Not no how!" --The Lion.
- "Trapped! Trapped like mice, uh, rats." --The Lion.
and Tigers and Bears! Oh my!"
Wondering about that supposed hanging on the set when Dorothy
meets the Tin Man?
Read my article on "The Hanging Rumor."